Eas-E Balancer ™ is a nutrient dense product for horses requiring a minimal starch & sugar diet, together with a very high Natural Vitamin E Content.
It is extremely difficult to formulate a totally starch & sugar-free diet using commercially available raw materials . This product has a starch content of under 5%.
– Simple & Eas – E to use – simply add it to a scoop or so of your preferred long fibre
– chopped alfalfa, alfalfa/oat straw blend, un- or low-sugar molassed chaff, chopped hay or dried grass.
– Linseed/soya based Balancer/Performance Supplement with Minimal Starch & sugars; High-Protein & Oil content for optimum Condition & Performance.
– Live Yeast for optimum hind gut function; it supports the fibre-digesting microbes & maintains healthy droppings, when for example there is a starch/sugar overload or a change to haylage or spring grass.
– Mineral & Vitamin Supplements to support the miriad of metabolic functions essential to good health & performance, including vitamins A; C; D3; E; B-group; Folic Acid; Biotin; minerals – Calcium, Phosphorous, Salt; Trace elements including Selenium,Copper, Zinc, Iron, Cobalt Manganese etc.
– Typical analysis:
Protein 26%; Oil 15% ,
Natural Vitamin E 2000 IU/kg (Equivalent to 8000 IU of synthetic E);
Calculated Digestible Energy 18MJ/kg ( A typical Competition Mix is 12 – 13 MJ/Kg}.
Horseheath House, P.O. Box 811, Flitwick, Bedfordshire, MK45 9AU.
0344 8844850 /
07721 384508 /
HORSEHEATH and other feed products are delivered direct, throughout Beds, Herts, Bucks and parts of adjacent counties, and also via selected merchants, as well as nationally and internationally by courier/carrier.
Copyright Gravenhorse Feeds & Horseheath Nutrition. All rights reserved.
If any images have been inadvertently used without the copyright holders’ permission (e.g. supplied by customers) then that copyright is hereby acknowledged; copyright holders should contact Gravenhorse Feeds at the earliest opportunity so that appropriate arrangements can be made.